Thinking about doing business in Australia?
We welcome you with open arms!
It’s fair to say Australia is a popular choice for investment and business expansion for companies and organisations across the globe.
Australia encourages foreign investment, it recognises the benefits of employment, and new technology, boosting our economy.
In our business, we have seen increasing numbers of international businesses locating headquarters here, across a wide range of industries.
Most have been attracted by our strong economy, stable political environment, well-regulated commercial environment, advanced free-trade agreements, and a skilled and multilingual workforce; making Australia an ideal opportunity for foreign investment.
Whether you are ready to set up business in Australia and looking for a partner to assist or just starting to investigate Australia as a viable investment location for your business, the team at Penguin Management are here to help you.
Setting up business in Australia
If you are ready to go, starting your business in Australia doesn’t have to be a long and arduous task.
With the right help, you can enjoy the benefits of fast set up and relatively low set-up costs with Penguin Management.
We can walk you through the best set up for your business and provide all the information you need to start the process.
Here’s how we have assisted other businesses in Australia:
- We helped keep costs to a minimum for a Los Angeles “hairdresser to the stars” with her e-commerce business, The Beachwaver Co. By sourcing and partnering with a third-party warehouse to receive the imported products, set up the Australian subsidiary as well as ongoing compliance accounting services and inventory management.
- Early success was achieved with Austrian marketing automation software, Emarsys. By formulating a clear plan for their expansion in Australia, they were able to concentrate on a large number of sales opportunities to quickly build their business.
- We helped US company, Credico add 13 new franchises across Australia in their first year of business in Australia. How did we do this? By establishing valuable networking contacts on their behalf, so they could hit the ground running.
- The Spanish electronic voting technology company Scytl, were able to enter the Australian business environment with confidence. Penguin helped Scytl management build their understanding of local government legislation for their technology. We created an accounting solution so that they could meet both the Australian and parent company’s requirements.
As you can see, we have helped each business individually set up in Australia in more ways than with just their accounting. Could your business be enjoying similar success with our help too?
Doing business in Australia
If you are exploring your business opportunities in Australia, we are here for you too.
We are thrilled that you have given us the opportunity to answer any questions you may have. The questions don’t even have to be related to accounting. We have a long list of professional and reliable contacts we can introduce you to who can help if we can’t.
Being a boutique accounting company, Penguin Management’s service goes way beyond the standard accounting services of others.
Our Australian based accounting team has worked with global companies for over 20 years. We know what you and your business needs and what makes the difference to help you succeed in your new expansion.
Most of our clients have said that using our customised and experienced accounting services have helped them set up faster than anticipated and has enabled their business to grow in Australia quickly and cost-effectively.
Every business has unique requirements, Penguin Management provides customised accounting services, just for your business needs.
How can we help you achieve your Australian business expansion possibilities?
Where do I start?
Start with our Doing business in Australia Guide – it’s yours FREE to download
We understand you may not be proficient nor familiar with Australian financial and business systems. If you are seeking to identify and clarify the financial and legal obligations in running and setting up a business in Australia, this guide is for you.
Your free Doing Business in Australia guide answers all your questions when considering establishing a business in Australia, and covers:
- The different kinds of business structures to consider.
- The steps for setting up your business in Australia – a brief overview of the information and documentation you may need, the registrations with various government departments, visas required for entry to Australia, legal obligations and insurances
- The ongoing business requirements for operating in Australia
- The essentials for employing staff members
Simply enter your details below to download your copy today
Note: In line with ever-changing rules & regulations, we update the Doing Business in Australia guide regularly. Current version published May 2019.